No visa or entry permit is required for any purpose if you hold any of the following travel documents:
- Hong Kong Special Administrative Region Passport,
- British National (Overseas) Passport,
- Hong Kong Certificate of Identity,
- Hong Kong Re-entry permit (for entry from the Mainland of China and the Macao Special Administrative Region only),
- Hong Kong Seaman's Identity Book,
- Hong Kong Document of Identity for Visa Purposes provided that the document is valid or the holder's limit of stay in Hong Kong has not expired.
- Travel documents bearing one of the following endorsements:
- "Holder's eligibility for Hong Kong permanent identity card verified."
- "The holder of this travel document has the right to land in Hong Kong. (Section 2AAA, Immigration Ordinance, Cap. 115, Laws of Hong Kong)"
- Hong Kong Permanent Identity Card.
If you do not hold any of here-above mentioned travel documents, you require a visa or entry permit to work, study, establish or join in any business or to take up residence in the HKSAR. Otherwise, you are taking the risk of being refused admission on arrival.
For further information regarding Visa entry requirements and applications please visit the Hong Kong Immigration Department’s website.
Letter of Invitation
Submitting an official Letter of Invitation from Maritime Cyber Security training with your visa application is an important step in the process. The letter itself will not guarantee your application’s approval. The letter is merely supplementary information that explains an applicant’s intended travel purpose.
To receive a Letter of Invitation for Maritime Cyber Security partners (Corporate Capital Consultants, SCMO or China Logistics Club) please follow the instructions below.
1. Register for Maritime Cyber Security training.
2. During the registration process, please state that you require a Letter of Invitation via the contact form.
3. Upon request, be prepared to provide your date of birth and passport number to the Maritime Cyber Security customer service team.
Your Letter of Invitation will be emailed to you after your registration has been completed and your payment has been received.
Print your Letter of Invitation in colour and submit it with your visa application to the China Embassy/ Consulate General alongside all other required documents.
Please note that there may be an administrative charge for this service and Letter’s of Invitation can only be issued to registered delegates with no outstanding balance. CBS Executive, Corporate Capital Consultants, China Logistics Club, and SCMO will not be liable for any attendee refused into the country.