The "Maritime Cyber Security" course lasts for 2 days, on Thursday 30th and Friday 31st March 2017 in Hong Kong. The topics covered during the course include:
- How is "cyber" relevant to the maritime sector?
- Social engineering.
- Risks from out-of-the-box tools.
- A simulated attack scenario workshop.
- Employees: the first line of defense.
- Defensive IT.
- Balancing cyber security against business requirements.
- Contingency planning.
You may also want to have a look at our 2-day agenda at-a-glance now, and download the course fact-sheet.